ShelfTrends Top 500 report now supports product identifiers such as EAN, UPC, ISBN to generate live insight for brand sellers. It helps them understand things such as:
- How compliant are you compared to your competitors? Who are they and how much stock do they have?
- How do you rank when a buyer searches or scans an EAN, UPC or ISBN?
- How much stock is available and selling through?
- What price range is the product being offered for?
- Where is the product from? Is it an import or locally distributed stock?
Here’s an example of the inventory a buyer sees when they scan the UPC for the NBA 2K17 video game for XBOX ONE on the ebay.com site:
- 86 listings that are compliant with the policy returned in the top 500 Search results.
- 2928 units of stock from 82 unique sellers.
- 788 sold products to date
- Prices range from $31 USD to $91.50 USD.
Here's the same report for a buyer searching by the keyword “Nba 2k17 Xbox one”. Notice the greater number of listings (244) being returned to the buyer, larger price ranges and stock available.