ShelfTrend offers a different way of researching eBay with live marketplace data for over a billion listings in thousands of categories from over 20 eBay countries.
Founded by product management executives from eBay, ShelfTrend’s vision is to arm data-driven professional eBay sellers with analytics to make critical business decisions and keep ahead of the competition.
From mid-October, ShelfTrend will be rolling out a new experience that makes it even easier to visualise insights, break data into smaller chunks, and run predefined analytical reports to gain deeper insights.
Data reports that crunch the numbers for you
Our new analytical reports bring retail category research level reporting to eBay businesses at scale. In addition to the existing Top 500 and New Listings Reports, new reports will be rolled out that address:
- Supply & demand – Find supply gaps that show signs of buyer demand.
- Best Match rank monitor – Watch for page rank drops and rises.
- Category level merchandise assortment – identify the most efficient brand and product mix...plus many more.
More ways to slice and dice the data
The data as a whole tell a story, but the data in parts offer yet another perspective. In addition to the filters that are already available, customers will be able to:
- Split results by page rank
- Find out when top selling items were listed
- Understand how fast items are selling per week
- Zoom into Product level attributes
Interactive data visualisation
Data is easier digested and amplified with visuals. From mid-October, all reports will be accompanied with interactive chart visualisations.
All these features and more are available to Premium subscribers from 16 October 2017 for $14.99 USD a month.
No lock-in contracts, cancel anytime.