ShelfTrend is proud to announce our gold sponsorship of Retail Global, the preeminent conference for Professional eBay Sellers.
“The conference is a wonderful way to get close to our Australian customers,” says Lisa Wong, one of the Founders of ShelfTrend. Along with meeting conference attendees one-on-one at the Retail Global Injection Lab, ShelfTrend will also host a stream session called, “eBay competitive intel for the multi-channel seller"
“Our vision is to arm Professional eBay Sellers and Retailers with competitive intelligence to make critical business decisions and keep ahead of their eBay competition. The conference will give us the opportunity to help Australian Sellers add CI to their eBay business operations and. apply it more broadly to their own website, Amazon and/or other marketplaces where access to data is limited"
Topics to be covered at ShelfTrend sessions will include:
Benchmarking against competition
- Who has the top-selling products and where are they from?
- What new product should you be investing in?
- How much stock are you up against?
- What volumes are being sold at what price points?
Learn listing and selling best practices
- Who has consistent top ranking products? What SEO tactics can you use?
- Who has the best product range in your category? Is there a product gap?
- Who is bringing in new listings consistently to dominate page 1 of Best Match.
Assess new products sales potential
- Find market gaps where new products have found consistent sales velocity
- Use data to lead all negotiations with your suppliers on new product sourcing
- Unlock cross-border trade. Export your products to new markets
ShelfTrend will also give conference attendees a glimpse into new feature launches. “We are continually investing in making the data tell a clearer, relevant and business-transforming story. Retail Global will give us the opportunity to put these features in front of customers for feedback.”
Join ShelfTrend at Retail Global 2018 on the Gold Coast. Give your online business a boost with competitive intelligence. Buy Tickets Now and save $100 by using the discount code “TREND100”.